Happy Friday friends! Time for a quick reflection on the week, and five random thoughts from my head, which means it could literally be anything. But will likely include food because, obviously. Anyway, lets dive in...
1) When I started this blogging thing y'all, I didn't know if anyone would care. I didn't know if I had a real platform. I didn't know what this would turn into, and I still don't. But I started it because I wanted to create community, and figured it was worth a shot.
This week, I reached over 500 followers. While I'm aware that that is literally nothing in the social media world...it means a whole lot to me. I've already met so many amazing people through this little blog/Insta, and I am so, so grateful.
2) Apparently I don't get out much, because I figured out how to add a Linktree to my Instagram link thing, and I'm way too excited about it.
3) I failed on my Chick-fil-a plan. Again. BUT in my defense, they gave me two free breakfast sandwich coupons on Monday. So like, why not? Told you food would be included.
4) My Mom and I took my niece to see "The Miracle Season," this week. Y'all. If you want to cry/be inspired/even semi-like sports movies...go see it. It's based on a true story, and it is really well done.
5) I'm working on planning for an upcoming trip at the end of this month y'all...and this country music fan is super excited. Drumroll please....send me your NASHVILLE recommendations!! I'll just be there over a weekend, so not much time, but I want to do all the things ;)
I hope y'all have a fantastic weekend!