Ok y'all, I'm really failing on the blogging thing right now. Life just seems to be getting away from me, but I'm going to rein it back in this weekend...I hope. BUT I promised you a Friday Five every week, and here it is! You're welcome ;)
1) This week, I discovered a new company that I'm pretty obsessed with. They are called Joy Tribe, and they make t-shirts with one of my favorite sayings on it...and here it is! Go check them out, they're doing awesome things!!
2) If you're a country fan, or even if you're not, go listen to Cry Pretty by Carrie Underwood. It's on repeat for me right now.
3) I got to go up to C-bus to see some great college friends last weekend. My friend Darren The Seminarian (that's his full title in my mind now,) showed us around the Josephinum. If y'all get a chance to check it out someday, do it. It's beautiful and chock full of symbolism. The window pictured below was my favorite part. I realized that I've never actually seen the death of St. Joseph depicted, and it got me thinking. Like, wow, can you imagine St. Joseph's reception into Heaven?? Talk about a good and faithful servant.
4) I've decided that I'm going to be writing a book with my friend Anna entitled, A Series Of Awkward Events, and we predict that it will be just as popular as Lemony Snicket's series of a similar name. It is going to be an autobiographical series, and y'all are guaranteed to feel awkward right along with us!
5) I'm in two weddings this year, and I just bought my dress for both. I can't share them here yet, but I am so excited to share in these celebrations, that I had to tell you about it! In a fun twist, the weddings are on Saturday and Sunday, one is in Cincy, and one is in North Carolina. Wish me luck ;)
I hope y'all have a fantastic weekend!