Ok guys, I'm starting a new tradition around here...Friday Fives! Each week, I'll post five things I want to share with you from my week, because Instagram isn't oversharing enough ;)
1) I made a new life resolution. I will only allow myself Chick Fil A on Monday mornings, and Saturdays. The goal is to save both money, and myself from waffle fries. So far, I have gone three times this week sooooo it's a work in progress.
2) This Sunday I'm going up to watch my nephew play baseball at Marietta College, and I'm pretty excited to see him. He's my sister's middle child, and laid back doesn't even begin to cover his personality. His nickname as a kid was "Smiley" if that tells you anything! If y'all could pray that the snow holds off, I'd really appreciate it...thanks Ohio.
3) Speaking of snow, I bought half of a swimsuit this week. Wishful thinking? Maybe. Ok, definitely. I plan on getting a top from Jessica Rey, but I got some super cute bottoms from Lime Ricki because I needed something a bit more affordable. The bottoms came yesterday, and I SERIOUSLY cannot wait for pool weather!
4) Remember how I asked for a rosary recording on my commuting post last week? Well my seminarian friend Darren (see below) is always coming in clutch, and he suggested this one, where you can select to hear it in either a male or female voice. Check it out! PS - he's great, so make sure and pray for him!
5) Y'all, the site has been updated...new fonts, new logo, and just overall a little facelift. Hope y'all like it! Plug for Kassie over at Kassondra Designs...she did a fantastic job helping me out!
I hope everyone has had a great Easter week, head over to Instagram to share your Friday Five (or even one;) with me, I'd love to hear about them!