Ok, I'm probably jumping (Jumping, get it? ^ pity laughs are welcome ;) the gun here because it's not exactly Summer. But Summer is my favorite. And the weather is warming up, and I like to pretend, so how about we just act like it, ok? Ok.
Now that we've established that, here are a few songs I'm playing on repeat way too much. Aka, I'll probably be sick of in a month or two. So maybe you should to ;)
1) Babe - Sugarland & T-Swift (I didn't want to like this one. But I can't help it. So. Dang. Catchy.)
2) Suit and Jacket - Judah and the Lion (I should probably stop with this one as it encourages people to not grow up, but I just love this group's sound.)
3) Fear is a Liar - Zach Williams (All the praise hands for this one...seriously he hits the nail on the head with this one if you've ever struggled with any kind of fear, or feeling less than.)
4) Space Cowboy - Kacey Musgraves (Discovered this one on Youtube a while ago, and it's starting to get some radio play, cute and catchy.)
5) I'd Be Jealous Too - Dustin Lynch (Ok, ok, I know this is a little country heavy because that's mostly what I listen too. But this one has that poppy summer vibe and I promise you it will be stuck in your head. You're welcome ;)
Send me your favorites so I can mix it up!